We are looking for a keen eyed Traditional Marketing Coordinator to join the SMASH! Family. This position involves developing innovative ideas and cost effective strategies promote the SMASH! brand and message utilising traditional marketing channels. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, well spoken, highly organised and a team player. You will be negotiating deals with vendors and develop strategies that tie in with the overall SMASH! marketing vision.
(!) Please note that SMASH! is a volunteer run organisation and as such, this is not a paid role. Please consider this before proceeding with your application.
• Identify and share the core values and ideals of the SMASH! brand. This revolves around developing traditional marketing strategies, potentially including but not limited to: Billboards, Print material (e.g. Fliers and posters), TV, Radio
• Liaise and negotiate with vendors for quotes and information
• Investigate new forms of non-digital advertising and campaigns
• Commission and lead the creation of the media required for the chosen output (videos, ad designs etc)
• To evaluate new advertising ideas and campaign results.
• Working with the rest of the SMASH! marketing department to ensure marketing message cohesion.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS
• Initiative and personal drive.
• Strong ability to work with others.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent planning and time management skills.
• Easily contactable (mainly via email or phone) i.e. daily email updates
• Flexible with schedule from April - September for regular meetings online and face to face, usually on weekends.
• Available to attend the main event.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to brief designers and creators