SMASH! Marketing are looking for a new Information and Inquiries Coordinator to assist Marketing Director and team. As the Information and Inquiries Coordinator, you will be responsible for being the gatekeeper and help attendee’s of SMASH! with information they are looking for prior, during and after the event. The ideal candidate will have fantastic interpersonal relationship skills as well as having penchant for being organised and empathetic. The candidate is expected to assist the Marketing Director and Coordinators in management of the SMASH! information desks on the day of the event and assist in providing information to the public.
This includes; but is not limited to:
• Handling and answering all incoming inquiries via digital and traditional means
• Managing and organizing the maintenance of information desks at the convention
• Training and managing volunteers involved with the Information Desk
• Coordination of information coming in and out of the organisation with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for the role, you must be:
• Proficient in written English and a clear and friendly writing style are essential.
• Require availability for both days of the convention and set up day
• Easily contactable via Email & Mobile phone
• Reside in Sydney, Australia
• Previous volunteer or customer service experience is desired, but not essential.
(!!!) “ Please note that this is an unpaid role and the majority of work will be take-home. As a wholly volunteer-run organisation which shares a collective passion for putting together an event for fans by fans, we endeavour to maintain a positive working environment based on team support and fostering professional growth. We offer references after the event as a testament to the unique skills and experiences you will develop through working with SMASH!. If you believe that you have all the skills, knowledge and attributes to be a part of SMASH! 2018, apply now!”