SMASH! Marketing is looking for a new Digital Advertising Coordinator to work hand-in-hand with the Marketing Director and the Head of Advertising. As the Digital Advertising Coordinator you will be responsible of ensuring Youtube Ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads and other ads deemed fit are purchased. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who possesses strong competency in oral and written communication skills, has well-developed interpersonal skills and is able to perform and prioritise well under pressure.
The Digital Advertising Coordinator core responsibilities include:
Coordinating SMASH! paid forms of advertisement
- Managing Digital Advertising and other units to ensure that advertising space is purchased and utilized correctly for maximum outreach.
- Networking and liaising with various stakeholders to ensure greater advertising presence and outreach
Delivering SMASH!’s Marketing Strategy
- Ensuring Google/Youtube Ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads and other ads deemed fit are purchased
Implementing Marketing Strategies
- Continual analysis of current market trends
- Continual promotion of SMASH! through digital methods
To be considered for the role, you must
- Proficiency in written English and a clear and friendly writing style are essential.
- Require availability for both days of the convention and set up day
- Reside in Sydney, Australia
- Easily contactable via Email & Mobile phone
- Familiarity with anime and manga consumers and culture
- Organizational ability
- Negotiation skills & Leadership skills
- Currently studying business or marketing
- Knowledgeable with Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Insight, etc.
- Experience in liaising with external stakeholders to meet organisational goals
- Previous volunteer or customer service experience is desired, but not essential.
(!!!) “Please note that this is an unpaid role and the majority of work will be take-home. As a wholly volunteer-run organisation which shares a collective passion for putting together an event for fans by fans, we endeavour to maintain a positive working environment based on team support and fostering professional growth. We offer references after the event as a testament to the unique skills and experiences you will develop through working with SMASH!. If you believe that you have all the skills, knowledge and attributes to be a part of SMASH! 2018, apply now!"