Business Development Manager
As the Business Development Manager, you’ll be a crucial part of our Sales & Partnership team, responsible for identifying new opportunities and building strong relationships with partners. You are our ultimate connector. You will be working closely with the Sales & Partnership director to work on potential sponsorship and getting new exhibitors to come to SMASH! You’ll need to be confident, charismatic, and have excellent communication skills. If you’re ready to take on this exciting role and make some big things happen, then apply now and join our team!
The tasks of the Business Development Manager are listed as follow:
- Approaching new businesses to promote the various exhibition and sponsorship opportunities at SMASH!
- Liaise with businesses to negotiate and form contractual agreements.
- Meet up with Department Directors & Heads of programming to discuss potential sponsorship leads.
As the Sales & Partnership Business Development Manager at SMASH!, you’ll have a lot on your plate. But fear not, because we know you’re up for the challenge! Here are some of the responsibilities you’ll be taking on:
- Developing and implementing sales and partnership strategies
- Identifying and cultivating new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Building strong relationships with existing partners to ensure continued success.
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals like a pro.
- Representing SMASH! at other events.
- Maintaining accurate records and reports of sales activities.
- Providing exceptional customer service to partners and clients.
- Being a team player and having fun while smashing our sales and partnership goals!
|ESSENTIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS|
|DESIRABLE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS|