The Merchandise team handles the merchandise needs for SMASH!. This includes running the online store, product development, procurement, event-pre orders, Guest Merchandise, popups and during event sales. Merchandise Coordinators assist the team with coordination within the team, and with resources throughout SMASH! to deliver our merchandise offering.
The Merchandise Coordinator reports to the Merchandise Manager, assisting and sharing the responsibilities of the team.
The tasks of the Merchandise Coordinator are listed as follow:
- Assist with product development and design
- Liaise with Suppliers for obtaining quotes and production
- Maintenance of online store, and order processing/fulfilment
- Assist with event booth bump-in/stock management/bump-out
- Supervise cashiers and crew within Booth
|ESSENTIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS|
|DESIRABLE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS|