We are looking for Financial Officers to join the Treasury Department of the SMASH! Family. Financial Officers are responsible for assisting the Treasurer in managing all money matters at SMASH!, and provides the financial backbone for the organisation.
The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, willing to learn, and has knowledge of basic accounting skills.
• Report and assist the Treasurer with the Management of the overall financial affairs of SMASH!
• Assist the Treasurer with on the day cash sales
• Assist the Treasurer in preparing and classifying transactions for financial statements
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a dynamic team environment
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn
To be considered for this role you must also be:
• Easily contactable
• • Flexible with schedule from February - September for occasional meetings, especially on weekends
• Have studied/intend to study basic Accounting
• Available on the 19th, 20th ad the 21st of August 2017 to attend the main event
Please note that this role is for a not-for-profit organisation and means that it is unpaid and the majority of work will be take-home. As volunteers who share a collective passion for putting together an event for fans by fans and we endeavour to maintain a positive working environment based on team support and fostering professional growth. We offer references after the event that is a testament to the unique skill and experience you've developed by working with SMASH!. If you believe that you have all the skills, knowledge and attributes to be a part of SMASH! 2017, apply now!