The Staff Coordinator will be the first point of contact for staff related inquiries. Prior to the convention, you will be responsible for liaising with other departments for staff recruitment and implementing volunteering training programs. On the day of the convention, you will be providing support where necessary to all our departments within SMASH!
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to Cultural Strategy for SMASH!.
- Monitor and respond to Staff related inquiries in a timely manner.
- Scheduling Staff interviews.
- Schedule and coordinate Staff engagement activities – workshops, outings.
- Maintaining staff access and records.
- Implementing and developing Staff training plans and programs.
- Assist with Staff related inquiries as required.
|ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS|
|DESIRABLE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS|