Ticketing works closely with the IT and Design teams in the development of the SMASH! ticketing experience both online and offline, and in ensuring the expertise of the previous IT&T team is passed on, learnt and documented.
Our department consists of three sub-departments – Customer Services, Ticketing Systems and Entry Experience. Each department has a Coordinator and an Assistant (excl. Entry Experience).
General ticketing staff responsibilities are:
• Attendee passes and all other paid pass types
• Customer service and pre-sales experience
• Non-convention ticketing
• Physical booth sales during convention
• On the day (OTD) volunteers
• Ticketing Systems operation and management
• Inter-departmental relations/communication for various issues
SMASH! Ticketing is looking for a new Ticketing Systems Assistant who will work hand in hand with the Ticketing Systems Coordinator.
The candidate is expected to assist the Ticketing Systems Coordinator in management of Ticketing systems before, during and after convention.
This includes; but is not limited to:
• Attention to detail with ticketing information being correct and accurate
• Testing and management of Ticketing Systems such as PSM and Ticketing API.
• Making sure of system functionality for popup booths (e.g. account allocation, pass types, etc.)
• Liaising with other departments
• Assisting in field enquiries regarding tickets
• Assisting in the management, training and coordination of our Pop Up Sales Booths throughout the year
• Collaborating with Marketing to ensure up-to-date details on the FAQ, PSM and API details
• Ensure that all necessary staff are kept up to date with convention details and system updates
Please note that this role is for a not-for-profit organisation and means that it is unpaid and the majority of work will be take-home. As volunteers who share a collective passion for putting together an event for fans by fans and we endeavour to maintain a positive working environment based on team support and fostering professional growth. We offer references after the event that is a testament to the unique skill and experience you've developed by working with SMASH!. If you believe that you have all the skills, knowledge and attributes to be a part of SMASH! 2017, apply now!