The video editor is responsible for delivering edited completed video content which would be used for marketing/sponsorship use across the year. This may include content that will be published on SMASH! Social media platforms including Youtube, Facebook video, and Instagram Reels/IGTV, as well as the SMASH! Website and any third party collaborations.
- Follow post-production briefs given by the director
- Reviewing footage to manipulate and edit for projects
- Input music, audio and sound effects that meets the brief
- Taking in feedback from the Director to align to SMASH! theme and brand
- Ensure a high level of communication is maintained with Media production staff
- Interact with tracking systems, adhere to SMASH’s storage management procedures and backup process.
- Distribute and share knowledge regularly to assist in ongoing development of content.
|ESSENTIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS|
|DESIRABLE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS|